Building on Health & Safety Representative Training (Stage 2) - Invercargill
Mon 4 April 9:00am - Tue 5 April 4:30pm
Invercargill: 192 Spey Street
This programme will build on the skills and knowledge developed in health and safety representative training (Health and Safety Representative Training or "initial training") and look more in-depth at the Health and Safety at Work Act and associated regulations, to maintain a safe working environment.
Content and delivery of this programme will be aligned with the most up to date requirements under the Health and Safety at Work Act and associated regulations.
Health and safety representatives, members of a health and safety committee or any employee/employer with an interest in health and safety.
- Discussion on the regulations and their impact
- Expand on the role of the health and safety representative
- Successfully implement health and safety in your organisation
- Understanding specific hazard and risk management
- Finding information for risk management
- Undertake investigations into near hits and incidents
NEXT LEARNING STEP
- Advanced Training for Health and Safety Representatives - Stage 3
- Assertiveness Skills