This inspirational programme is the catalyst that ignites relationship building with like-minded professional peers, fosters inspiration to take your leadership career to the next level and provides outstanding opportunities to learn from prominent Otago leaders. The Leadership Academy develops future Waitaki business leaders to be better equipped for leadership within their organisation, workplace or business.
What is the Leadership Academy?
The Leadership Academy is for people looking at developing their existing leadership experience and who have the potential for holding senior positions and governance roles. The programme assists the participant to be equipped for leadership within their own organisation/business and the community.
The participant, at the completion of the eight experiential and reflective learning sessions, will have a good understanding of what is required to be a significant leader in their own organisation and in the wider business community.
Each session will feature two senior executives from significant Waitaki/Otago based businesses or other organisations. The Academy's speakers include:
- Alex Parmley – CEO, Waitaki District Council
- Nicolas Erdody – Director, Open Parallel Ltd
- Helen Algar – Waitaki District Council
- Dominique Dowding – CEO, The Grand Casino
- Richard Robert – CEO, Dunedin Airport
- Mike Collins – CEO, Business South
- Darryl Paterson – Rector, Waitaki Boys' High School
- Jo Hay – Farming Councillor, Beef & Lamb New Zealand
- Tuesday, March 22 (1.00pm – 4.30pm)
- Monday, March 28 (1.00pm – 4.30pm)
- Monday, April 4 (1.00pm – 4.30pm)
- Monday, April 11 (1.00pm – 4.30pm)
for the full brochure.
For more information please contact Sandy Jefferies.
03 479 0181
$1,500 excl. GST
The Business Hive, Oamaru
– Regional Business Partner (RBP) Capability Voucher Fund
This workshop is registered with the RBP Capability Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
or email email@example.com