Join us to build better teams
Do you want to improve performance in your organisation?
The Leader’s Guide to Performance Management is an online training course, teaching you everything you need to know to turn from technical expert to high-performing manager in four weeks. Find out more here
Learn how to motivate staff and improve staff performance, conduct performance reviews with confidence, and build better teams.
Through four incredible modules over 4 weeks, you will learn how to:
- Motivate staff to succeed
- Effectively delegate and supervise
- Give feedback and performance reviews
- Manage poor performers
KiwiBoss has designed this course for people managers and team leaders from every industry in New Zealand.
The Leader’s Guide to Performance Management is the perfect first step for any new manager, supervisor or team leader, or experienced managers seeking guidance on how to improve staff performance for productivity.
This course will help you coach staff, give constructive feedback, and conduct performance reviews.
This course is designed to help you:
- Delegate effectively to get tasks done right the first time.
- Improve communication with your team to create a culture of success.
- Motivate staff to succeed by improving employee experience.
- Create a high-performance team by setting performance objectives and learning goals.
- Improve staff performance by giving effective feedback and coaching staff.
- Conduct performance reviews and regular catch ups easily.
- Improved management techniques and processes.
- Avoid poor performance in the first place so you can spend your time building better teams.
- Manage poor performers and following proper processes like performance improvement plans, warnings and exit strategies.
- Comply with employment law obligations to reduce the risk of a personal grievance.
This 4-week online course with 12 hours CPD includes:
- Bite-sized online learning videos in each module (1 hour of viewing per module.) Attendees are guaranteed at least 3 years’ viewing of the online learning videos.
- Attendees can complete activities in their digital workbook.
- Attendees receive a certificate upon course completion (12 hours CPD)
- Attendees can attend live 1 hour webinars twice each week:
@ 11.00am on Wednesdays for activities session. This focuses on discussion around the activities you have completed in your workbook.
@ 11.00am on Fridays. This is a live Q&A webinar including the top 10 questions for each module. This session is recorded.
Julia Shallcrass from KiwiBoss Christchurch
Julia Shallcrass is an employment lawyer who specialises in presenting on employment law and HR innovation to help create better workplaces. As founder of KiwiBoss, Julia delivers in-house training to organisations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors throughout New Zealand. Julia upskills people managers and HR professionals on improving people and performance for productivity. Julia is part of the KiwiBoss team that delivers virtual courses through HRNZ, and regularly presents webinars through CCH Learning. She is an employment columnist for NZ Herald. Find out more about Julia here
for more informaiton.