Navigating people and organisations through times of change takes real leadership.
This course will teach you to recognize change and respond to different types of change, examine the need for it, and help others make the transition successfully.
Learn the techniques of positive change and find out how you can motivate others to get on board and promote it.
Anyone interested or involved in leading change management initiatives or projects.
- Strategic change leadership
- Leading change competencies
- Psychological drivers that will influence the way individuals and or groups respond to change and the reasons for their influence
- Strategies to enable organisations and people to overcome resistance
- Model of leading a change process
- Change agent
- Quick tips for the challenges of change.
- Demonstrate knowledge of strategic change leadership
- Understand the key competencies necessary for leading change
- Understand the psychological drivers that will influence the way individuals and or groups respond to change and the reasons for their influence
- Develop strategies to enable organisations and people to overcome resistance and embrace change in a positive light
- Describe and evaluate a model of leading a change process effectively, including the role of change agent
- Demonstrate knowledge of quick tips to support and respond to the challenges of change.
Richard Millar from Auckland
Richard is an experienced trainer and consultant. His areas of expertise include leadership development, frontline management development, team development, executive and personal development coaching, strategic/business planning and accounting for non-accountants training.
Richard has worked in a wide variety of organisations from small to large organisations in New Zealand, Australia and Papua New Guinea.
Richard’s depth of business knowledge and skills in sales, marketing, finance and general management coupled with a very practical approach to training and facilitation has provided excellent value to a large number of organisations.
Richard is member of the New Zealand Society of Accountants and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries & Administrators. He is an accredited DISC® consultant in behavioural profiling and a registered practitioner in MBTI®. He is a Fellow of the NZ Institute of Management and is qualified in Moderation and Workplace Assessment with NZQA. He holds the National Certificate in Adult Education and Training. He also provides community advice as a business mentor for Enterprise New Zealand.
NEXT LEARNING STEP
Essential Leadership Skills
Business Communication Skills
Work Smarter Not Harder