Not-For-Profit: Essentials for Managing Staff (Part 1 of 2)
Fri 6 May 9:00am - 12:30pm
Training Room, Business South, Level 3, 442 Moray Place, Dunedin
Please register for Part 1 and we will automatically register you for Part 2.
The first of this series of two Not-For-Profit workshops examines the core attributes and knowledge required to be an effective team manager. This workshop is designed to offer you some straight-forward tools and how to apply them to work towards a high performing team.
- Defining leadership
- Skills, knowledge, attitudes required
- Exploring leadership styles
- Team roles and individual differences
- How motivation works and how to influence it
- Modelling behaviour
- Managing positive and negative influences in teams
- Managing perception and individual differences
- Leading and rewarding
- Identifying results; goals, objectives and performance standards
- Coaching staff for results
- Team membership
- High Performing teams
- Best team analysis
- Stages of team development
- Mature team - What are the core indicators?
- Analysing performance problems
- Building strategies for performance management of staff
- Change Management in teams
- Change management models, ownership of changes.
- Assessing readiness to change
- Problem solving processes in teams
Michael Idour, Business South Inc
Part 2 on Friday 13 May
Not for Profit organisations, clubs and their members only qualify for the subsidised rate for this training.
The rate for all other organisations is the commercial rate of $420 incl. GST for both sessions.
Payments can be made online to Westpac #03 0905 0350582 000 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted.
For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com
Not for Profit (includes both sessions)
Commercial (includes both sessions)