Not-For-Profit: Communication for Managers and Leaders
Thu 18 August 9:00am - 12:30pm
Training Room, Business South Inc, Level 3, 442 Moray Place, Dunedin
The goal of this Not-For-Profit workshop is not to have you leave as a Super Communicator. Instead we want to give you enough information, practice, tips and support to help your lifelong journey toward better communication both inside and outside the workplace.
By the end of the workshop we aim for the following learning outcomes:
Click here to view blog from Linzi Ebbage-Thomas from Career Steps/7-things-successful-communicators-do
- To have an understanding of the 4 different styles of communication and your dominant style
- To have developed skills to communicate effectively across the 4 different communication styles
- To have built on existing questioning skills; asking high yield, effective questions
- To have further developed your active listening skills
- To deepen your understanding of, and be able to demonstrate, appropriate non-verbal communication skills
: Linzi Ebbage-Thomas, Career Steps
Not for Profit organisations, clubs and their members qualify for Not for Profit subsidised workshops due to the generous support of Otago Community Trust.
Any other organisations can attend the training but will be required to pay the full commercial rate of $395.
Payments can be made online to Westpac #03 0905 0350582 000 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com
We are thankful for the continued generous support of the Otago Community Trust for assistance in meeting the costs of running these training for the not-for-profit in our community. Not-For-Profit organisations, clubs and their members qualify for these Not-For-Profit subsidised workshops.
Not for Profit
$50 (inc GST)
$395 (inc GST)