Fri 22 July 9:00am - 4:00pm
Board Room, Business South Inc, Level 3, 442 Moray Place, Dunedin
Accidents do happen but learning from them helps create a safer workplace.
Through this workshop, you will acquire the skills necessary to identify the cause and implement effective solutions to reduce the level of risk and danger within the working environment.
Business owners, health and safety representatives, members of a health and safety committee, team leaders, supervisors, and managers.
- Defining and identifying risk and its subcategories
- Requirements under the health and safety legislation
- The investigation process and its objectives
- Planning an investigation and the necessary steps to follow
- Interviewing techniques
- Preparing and writing an investigation report
- Identify and explain various types of risk
- Explain why workplace accidents and incidents need to be reported and investigated
- Describe the barriers to accident and incident reporting
- Use techniques to overcome the identified barriers
- Grasp the concepts of multiple causations and root-cause analysis
- Write a report that recommends preventative actions
- Produce an incident investigation report based on an incident
NEXT LEARNING STEPS
- Hazard and Risk Management
- Write for Business and Workplace Success
$ 620.00 + GST