Sustainability - Focusing on What Matters for Your Business
Wed 17 August 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Board Room, Business South Inc, Level 3, 442 Moray Place, Dunedin
An interactive and high-impact sustainability workshop that helps you to understand what is important to your business and how you can focus your sustainability effort.
This workshop delivered by thinkstep-anz
helps you to:
This workshop is designed to be attended by two people from your organisation to allow for colloboration.
- Identify and understand you and your stakeholder’s sustainability needs and drivers
- Understand what is important and how this prioritisation can help your business
- Learn about the sustainable development goals (SDGs) and identify which apply to you and your business
- Refine your focus to what you can do to deliver impact
- Leave with tangible actionable steps to embed sustainability into your business
This course can be attended in conjunction with ‘Introducing sustainability for small businesses – The What, The Why and The How
’ (August 16,
9.00am - 4.30pm).
Please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com
for further information.
MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT VOUCHER FUND
This workshop is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund programme.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Fund or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
Member- for two participants from the same organisation
$450.00 + GST
Non-Member- for two participants from the same organisation
$550.00 + GST